In accordance with the Firearms Act, a new firearms safety course focusing on restricted firearms (primarily handguns) was developed and implemented on February 1, 1999. The legislation stipulates that individuals wishing to acquire restricted and/or prohibited firearms must take the Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) and the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (CRFSC) and pass the tests. Topics covered in the CRFSC include:
- The evolution of firearms, major parts, types and actions;
- Basic firearms safety practices;
- Operating handgun actions;
- Firing techniques and procedures for handguns;
- Care of restricted firearms;
- Responsibilities of the firearms owner/user; and
- Safe storage, display, transportation and handling of restricted firearms.
Get your restricted firearms license. Register today.
NOTE: You must have completed and passed CFSC (Canadian Firearms Safety Course) and provide a proof (Copy of Course Report or Non Restricted PAL) in order to register for this course.
Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (CRFSC)
|Location:||# 202, 8363 128 St.
Surrey, BC, V3W 4G1
|Dates:||Click Register Now to see available dates|
|Time:||09:00 AM – 2:00 PM or 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM (Evening Course)|
$125 + GST (Includes Course + Exams + Paperwork)